CEASP outreach coordinator Mike Yuchuan Shen has been working with the International Programs Team in the College of LAS to host a series of multilingual/multicultural podcast, Our Global Campus: Engage the World Through Illinois. This podcast features the international and intercultural experiences of students and professionals who dare to explore life on the other side of their cultural assumptions.
In the latest episode 7, first-year international students, Yunong and Yiren, express how their feelings shifted from deep disappointment to great relief once they learned they could study at Illinois’ Academic Bridge Program, Zhejian University, in Haining, China. From stock market debriefs to late-night hoops, and live classes in China to online discussions with their Illini peers, Yunong and Yiren tell it all in English and Mandarin.
- English - Graduating Senior from China Reflects on Life & Leadership at Illinois
- Mandarin - 來自中國的大四畢業生回首在伊利諾伊大學的生活與領導之路
- English - Survival Tips from an International Transfer Student
- Korean - 국제 편입 학생을 위한 서바이벌 팁
- English - Campus in China, Class in Illinois: The New Normal of Hybrid Learning
- Mandarin - 在中國校園裡的伊利諾伊大學課堂-新常態下的混合學習項目